Creativity, like prayer, connects me with God.
May art bring goodness and light.
I live in a cozy little Latvia, on the coast of the Baltic Sea. I am:
- artist of the Professional Union of Artists of Russia,
- included in the Unified Register of Professional Artists of the Russian Empire, the USSR and the Russian Diaspora.
Once I visited the holy elder Nikolai Guryanov (he lived on the island of Zalita in Lake Pskov). The elder blessed me for creativity. Since then, for 25 years now, I have been creating icons, portraits and paintings. My works are in different temples and houses, as well as in different countries.
I like to spiritualize the space so that it helps to think about God and creates a favorable atmosphere in the house.
I paint in oil, acrylic, gouache, pastel.
- art school
- in the icon-painting workshop of Archimandrite Zinon,
- in a private studio
- in the Christian Academy - sacred art.
Since November 2022, my works have been posted on the Internet, in online galleries, participated in exhibitions, my paintings have received recognition.
Creativity captivates and calls to God.
* My painting "Golden Flower" was twice recognized as the best
in the Jose Art Gallery:
- During the Christmas week,
- The best painting for January month.
* Painting "Portrait of Van Gogh" entered the top of the best paintings of the week in the Artmajeur Gallery.
* Painting "Portrait of Van Gogh" entered the top 10 best paintings in the Artmajeur Gallery.
* Painting "Winter Flower" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition "Tales of Winter" in February 2023 in St. Petersburg.
* Painting "Girl with a fan" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition "I am a woman, I am the center of the world" in March 2023 in Moscow.
* Painting "A Flower Called Earth" received a diploma for participation in the exhibition of the Darwin Museum in Moscow in May 2023.